2001 Buick Regal consumer reviews

$22,965 starting MSRP

side view of 2001 Regal Buick

75% of drivers recommend this motorcar

Rating breakup (out of five):

  • Comfort 4.ii
  • Interior design 3.7
  • Performance 3.9
  • Value for the money 3.9
  • Exterior styling iii.8
  • Reliability 3.seven

Great Car

My Grandma bought this car new and gave information technology to me ii years ago when I got my license. Information technology has 140k miles on it but drives like its make new! It is super comfortable and feels amazing while driving! The only trouble I had was the back driver side window bankrupt and I had to tape it to keep it from falling but I got it fixed and now its similar new!

Prove full review

Honey this lilliputian car

I bought my 2001Buick Regal in 2010. It had been garage kept and well maintained. The only thing I've washed to it is replace the h2o pump. I take maintained it and had it serviced regularly. I would take this car anywhere. Its safe, and very undecayed. It has a roomy trunk and rides and then smooth. I have had this Buick for x years and take had many offers to buy it. I wouldn't sell it for annihilation. The pigment on information technology is excellent and I live in Ga.where the sun can do some damage. Take intendance of your car and information technology will take care of you.

Show full review

I love the way this motorcar rides and the ability it has

Only I accept had issues with the wiring shorting out. And then had no tail lights and dash light. Dorsum WINDOWS BOTH MOTORS QUIT WORKING So HAVE TO HOLD THEM Upward WITH JAMMING Card BOARD OR SOMETHING IN THEM OR THEY FALL. I have had to supersede the exhaust due to the catylac converter completely plugging upwards, I have to supercede the EGR Valve, the Radiator has been running hot so I flushed information technology out as directed past dealers ship twice now and now information technology is loosing water someone where replaced thermo stat, just replaced the front wheel hub and front brakes rotor and CV boot. It throws 11 codes mostly the speed sensors in front along with data not being avail in DTC Data FILE ON THE Calculator IN THE Auto. A NEW One CAME UP SAYING THERE WAS A SHORT SOME WHERE ALSO BOTH SERVICE ENGINE LIGHTS Come up ON and THE TRAC. CONTROL. LIGHT IS ON ALL OF WHICH Have BEEN RESET AND THEY Nevertheless Come ON. WAS THROWING THE CODE CLYNDER FOUR MISFIRING CHANGED THE PLUG AND WIRE RUNS.BETTER. Afterwards TRACKING DOWN THE Curt IN THE TRUNK MY.TAIL LIGHTS WORK Stock-still MOST OF THE Issue WAS RUNNING GOOD CHECK ENGINE AND SERVICE ENGINE LIGHTS Nonetheless ON BUT SEEMS TO Be OK. WELL GOT IN IT TO Leave A FRIENDS HOUSE MIND You lot THE Car Saturday THERE FOR ABOUT 24 HOURS I GOT ON It TURN THE Cardinal I I HEARD A LOUD BOMB AND Fume WAS COMING OUT FROM UNDER MY HOOD I POPPED THE HOOD AND IT WAS ON Burn AFTER GETTING THE Fire OUT A MECHANIC THAT HELPED.PUT THE FIRE OUT SAID MY INTAKE MANIFOLD EXPLODED THAT There MUST HAVE BEEN A SHORT SOME.WHERE AND WHEN THE FUEL PUMP STARTING PUMPING Information technology CAUSED IT TO EXPLODE IM AT A LOSS AND DONT HAVE THE Money TO Go along DUMPING INTO IT. I BOUGHT IT FROM A FRIEND WHO Inappreciably DROVE It. I THINK I AM GOING TO Buy A NEW.Auto AND PART THIS One OUT. I Accept ON A BUICK REGAL IN THE PAST NEVER HAD Whatever PROBLEMS WITH IT THATS WHY I BOUGHT THIS ONE WISH I HADNT

Prove full review

Very adept car

Ive had this car for ii years runs dandy still does but check enginr light came on in i jis dont accept fourth dimension or energy to fix information technology or effigy information technology out but still rund

Show full review

Surprise

I love the Buick Regal. Information technology looks like a deadening, granny car simply it has some serious ability. Very luxurious, comfortable, and a wonderful ride. Just an all around unbeatable machine.

Bear witness full review

Great work or school car

The car has but had two owners. It is an executive model with electrical seats, windows, etc. The audio organization is great. The car has been very reliable and dependable. The interior of the car is about as good as new. The back seat folds down to provide extra room in the trunk. Nosotros accept been extremely happy with the automobile.

Show full review

All-time over all car for that twelvemonth.

This car gets good gas mileage [19 mpg city 29 hwy] Very adept operation, comfy,roomy with big body.Very well equipped dimming rear view mirror good sound reliable 3800 engine. It does have it's mechanical issues ie. sway bar corking antifreeze sensor etc.

Show full review

Non reliable after 100 grand

We have purchased more than 1 of these vehicles over the years, this model is subject to recalls that effect the engine, this is from bodily possessor experience, while some may feel that they can delete these reviews, just know that we are monitoring to meet if bodily negative reviews are being posted by your organization. Cheque for transmission issues, cooling problems, head gasket leaks, by having a pressure level test done prior to purchase, this vehicle is not for those owners that practise not check the oil on a regular ground, it requires a lot of TLC.

Show total review

Stay Away, very unreliable after 80,000 miles

I ain ane of these models, this vehicle was poorly designed, with multiple recalls, the Transmission in this model was the aforementioned i they used in the non performance engine, (no supercharging) What this means is that y'all volition buy a new manual after 80 m to 140 thousand, Bank on that. If you purchase this supercharged vehicle make sure you add in the price for a new Transmission or a Re-congenital Transmission, simply considering they did not account for the boosted torque and ability that the supercharged engine would require. That is an applied science error that will cost yous money if you buy this car. The engine itself has flaws in the cooling and intake system and so plan on having to replace the UIM and the LIM (upper intake manifold gasket fix) LIM lower intake Manifold gasket fix. So the drive train on this car is very United nations-reliable. BEware of dealers that tell you lot this automobile was driven by granny on sunday mornings only.

Show full review

Love these cars!

Ive had nigh 6 of these cars (RIP) and loved every single one. My electric current one is getteing some performance mods that maintain fuel mileage if not reduce it just a little. comfort is amazing with these cars. my buddy asked me why i bought another i, i told him because he kept falling asleep in the passenger seat. Ive never had any major problems with the cars, wear and tear items and a turn signal switch so far were the extent for all of the ones ive had. Corking Cars!!

Show full review